Oracle internals, debugging and undocumented features
Oracle GoldenGate version 22.214.171.124 released
May 10, 2011Posted by on
After long wait Oracle finaly relesed new Oracle GoldenGate version 126.96.36.199 which supports encrypted tablespaces.
To download it click on the link below:
Also there is new documentation for this release:
About Replicating TDE-encrypted data
Oracle GoldenGate supports the Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) at the column and tablespace level.
● Column-level encryption is supported for all versions of 10.2.0.5, 11.1, and 11.2.
● Tablespace-level encryption is supported for all versions of 10.2.0.5 and 188.8.131.52.
Required database patches
To support TDE, one of the following Oracle patches must be applied to the database,
depending on the version.
● Patch 10628966 for 10.2.0.5.2PSU
● Patch 10628963 for 184.108.40.206.6PSU
● Patch 10628961 for 220.127.116.11